Associate Director, Process Transformation Architect
About this Opportunity
Responsible for scaling process modeling and digitizing processes to build out enterprise capability to deliver Business Architecture solutions. The Sr. Process Design Architect will be responsible for process reimagination using a collaborative approach to digitizing business processes. Lead design thinking and process and decision modeling using BPMN compliant methodologies and tools. This role will integrate process modeling into DTCC risk management resilience framework. The objective of process reimagination is to deliver best in class client experience by incorporating customer journeys across our product portfolio. Apply deep process design experience with BPM and other technologies to reengineer business processes and deliver new and innovative solutions to our clients.
Business Unit: Clearing Agency Services & GOCS
Develops, markets and maintains financial services products and services for DTCC's customer base. Leads digital transformation initiatives including Enterprise Automation across the enterprise to build platform of the future.
What You'll Do
- Lead process re-engineering by analyzing, documenting, and designing the future state of business processes including key performance indicators (KPIs), service level agreements (SLAs), business reports, process metrics, and process diagrams
- Incorporate various technology solutions (e.g. RPA, BPM, AI, BI) and determine how to leverage them in process re-design to increase enterprise performance - while working with respective SMEs
- Develop a deep understanding of each business division's strategy, business model, operating model, processes, teams, and culture
- Create effective working relationships with business teams, and key subject matter experts
- Foster a culture of Entrepreneurship
- Apply deep understanding of the current business, industry context, regulatory context, future vision to develop an enterprise wide business architecture capabilities and roadmap
- Lead workstreams and projects to design business architecture artifacts and deliverables to deliver expected business case and value proposition (risk, resilience, complexity, reuse, total cost of ownership etc.)
- Collaborate with IT and partners in business and functional areas to design and build sustainable solutions
- Understand current and future enterprise needs in the context of market dynamics, and apply insights to recommend short and/or long-term value creation for the enterprise
- Understand and educate enterprise and/or business divisions so that to bring the best capabilities to senior and working level stakeholders
- Focus on creating value by optimizing performance across people, processes and technology
- Display an effectiveness in applying frameworks and structure to "ill structured" problems and issues and making the bold decisions needed to address the enterprise and/or business divisions priorities to ultimately bring out the best of the organization.
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
- Strategic Thinking: Effectively translates the vision into specific business objectives, thinks of different ways to do things and through all angles to provide insights and develop strategies that guide future decisions
- Organizational Savvy: Understands DTCC's products and service offerings, as well as key stakeholders, and demonstrates the ability to form and cultivate internal networks that will help navigate getting things done
- Leading Change: Embraces and adapts well to changing circumstances, identifies areas of needed change and employs many methods to drive those activities to meet organizational goals
- Financial Acumen: Understands business financials and has the ability to work with complex data and information and adopts practical and workable approaches
- Team Building: Builds teams by quickly establishing relationships and drives a team identity and shared purpose based on diversity of thought, skills and personalities
- Inclusive Leadership: Values individuals and embraces diversity by integrating differences and promoting diversity and inclusion across teams and functions.
- Minimum of 7-9 years of related experience
- MBA preferred
- Experience in banking, capital markets, or financial operations preferred
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience in change management and leading transformation initiatives
- Business Process Management, Lean 6 Sigma, and TOGAF certifications a plus
- Process reengineering expert
- Experience with BPM tools and methodologies
- Familiar with Business Architecture tools and concepts
- Familiar with Agile methodology
Who We Are
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC's Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at www.dtcc.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Back to top