Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. Hundreds of millions of people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people globally.
Your role and impact
We are looking for a Workday Manager with strong Workday experience including Core HR, Absence, Time Tracking and Integrations to lead our internal Workday consultant team to deliver enhanced capabilities, employee experience, and integrations. In this role, you would be directly accountable for successful delivery of all Workday projects in partnership with internal and external teams running agile sprints to configure new capabilities, working to build/refine integrations, and analyzing and recommending solutions to key business partners relating to people data to enable process efficiencies.
This role is within our People Team (HR) and leads an amazing team of Workday analysts supporting Dropbox’s growing global workforce.
- You will lead our Workday team including Dropboxers and external partners in an agile environment developing user stories, prioritizing sprint plans, confirming solution recommendations, running user acceptance testing, and launching with thoughtful change management.
- You will run the HR absence and time tracking processes globally, acting as an owner to ensure the process runs smoothly and any issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- You will use agile and project management methodologies to successfully plan and deliver bi-weekly sprints with technology partner (onshore/offshore) raising issues/risks with mitigation plans
- Create and maintain Workday strategic roadmap across HCM, Absence and Time Tracking and ensure demand is handled appropriately.
- Ensure prompt triage and issue resolution of reported Workday issues via Zendesk
- Provide an enthusiastic interface between HR client groups and the Workday team to ensure effective coordination and delivery of Workday implementations
- Acts as an internal consultant by analyzing and recommending solutions to key business partners relating to people data. You understand the diverse perspectives of HRBPs and other stakeholders and work with them to ensure success. You will be responsible for communicating team and Dropboxer feedback to leadership as appropriate.
- You will monitor and handle the workload of your team members, providing feedback or requesting additional resource support, as appropriate.
- You will navigate complex issues effectively which will require an understanding of our people systems architecture/workflows and you can thrive against time sensitive deadlines.
- You will lead our Workday releases which will include regression testing of current configurations, reports and integrations.
- 5-7 years of experience configuring or implementing Workday HCM including integrations
- 7–10 years of experience designing HR processes and policies
- You have experience in global workplace operations program design and launches including customer service and operational efficiency measurement
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- You hold a humble attitude with a willingness to shift from high-level critical thinking to stepping in and helping to drive implementation alongside functional teams
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
Back to top