We are looking for a Workday Lead with strong Workday experience including Core HR, Absence, Time Tracking and Integrations to lead our Workday team to deliver enhanced capability, employee experience and integrations. The role is directly accountable for successful delivery of all Workday projects in partnership with internal and external teams running agile sprints to configure new capabilities, build/refine integrations and enable process efficiencies. The role is within our People Team (HR) and leads an amazing team of Workday analysts supporting Dropbox’s growing global workforce.
- Lead workday team including Dropboxers and external partners in an agile environment developing user stories, prioritizing sprint plans, confirming solution recommendations, running user acceptance test and launch with thoughtful change management.
- Manage HR, absence and time tracking processes globally, acting as an owner to ensure the process runs smoothly and any issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Use agile and project management methodologies to successfully plan and deliver bi-weekly sprints with technology partner (onshore/offshore) raising issues/risks with mitigation plans
- Create and maintain Workday strategic roadmap across HCM, Absence and Time Tracking and ensure demand is managed appropriately.
- Ensure prompt triage and issue resolution of reported Workday issues via Zendesk
- Provide a proactive interface between HR client groups and the Workday team to ensure effective coordination and delivery of Workday implementations
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with HRBPs and other stakeholders. Communicate team and Dropboxer feedback to leadership as appropriate.
- Monitor and manage work and workload of team members, providing feedback or requesting additional resource support, as appropriate.
- Navigate complex issues effectively which will require an understanding of our people systems architecture/workflows often against time sensitive deadlines.
- Manage Workday releases which will including regression testing of current configurations, reports and integrations.
- 5-7 years of experience configuring or implementing Workday HCM including integrations
- 7–10 years of experience designing HR processes and policies
- Experience in global workplace operations program design and launches including customer service, operational efficiency measurement
- Comfortable with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Humble attitude with a willingness to shift from high-level strategic thinking to stepping in and helping to drive implementation alongside functional teams
Back to top