We are looking for a Workday Analyst with Workday experience including HCM, Absence, Time Tracking and Integrations to join our Workday team to deliver enhanced capability, employee experience and integrations. The role is directly accountable for configuration of Workday business processes and reporting in partnership with internal and external teams running agile sprints to configure new capabilities, build/refine integrations and enable process efficiencies. The role is within our People Team (HR) and reports to the Workday Lead. This role directly enables a delightful experience for Dropbox’s growing global workforce.
- Configure Workday HCM, Time Tracking and Absence business processes including validation rules, calculated fields and other components.
- Configure Workday reports including advanced reporting and dashboards for managers, executives and HR team members.
- Act as the release manager for 2X yearly Workday releases including feature review, regression test planning and execution along with our system integration partner.
- Partner with Dropboxers and external partners in an agile environment developing user stories in sprint plans, providing input to solution recommendations, running user acceptance test and launch with thoughtful change management.
- Ensure prompt triage and issue resolution of reported Workday issues via Zendesk
- Develop HR, absence and time tracking processes globally, acting as a designer to ensure the process runs smoothly and any issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Use agile and project management methodologies to successfully execute bi-weekly sprints with technology partner (onshore/offshore) raising issues/risks with mitigation plans
- Provide input to our Workday strategic roadmap across HCM, Absence and Time Tracking
- Establish strong relationships with HRBPs and other stakeholders. Communicate team and Dropboxer feedback to leadership as appropriate.
- Monitor and manage your work, providing feedback or requesting additional resource support, as appropriate.
- Manage Workday releases which will including regression testing of current configurations, reports and integrations.
- 1-3 years of experience configuring or implementing Workday HCM including integrations
- 3–5 years of experience designing HR processes and policies
- Comfortable with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Humble attitude with a willingness to shift from high-level strategic thinking to stepping in and helping to drive implementation alongside functional teams
Back to top