Web Experience Manager
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We're responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox seeks a strategic, highly-motivated Web Experience Manager to help us create a best in class Dropbox.com web experience for prospective and existing customers. You thrive in a rapidly changing environment, feel invigorated by the idea of solving complex challenges, strive to meet the highest standards, and harness the knowledge of partners to make a huge impact across the organization.
You will inform, influence, and help maintain the web experience by enrolling the support from our Marketing, Customer Experience, Design, Product, Engineering, and Analytics teams. Key aspects of this role include data analysis to understand our products and customer behaviors, identifying web opportunities, building relationships to understand stakeholder needs, creating business cases, designing web experiments, and ensuring projects meet requirements.
- You use data, customer and competitive insights, and industry best practices to identify opportunities to create innovative capabilities and compelling user experiences
- You drive planning and web experience vision refinement sessions with stakeholders
- You identify, validate, and document business and technical requirements
- You partner with Design, Product, and Engineering on site structure, customer journeys, and ideal user flows
- You create business cases for site enhancements, clearly identifying the goals, KPI, and targets for proposed initiatives, including impact sizing with Analytics and Finance teams
- You identify, evaluate, prioritize, coordinate and deliver scalable web projects
- You assess and report on the results of projects vs their forecasted impact
- Minimum of 6+ years of website management, web marketing, or web product management experience
- Strong technical and analytical background to identify solutions to web opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to collaborate under pressure on time-critical initiatives
- 8Expertise in user experience and usability
- Working knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS preferred
- Understanding of integrated marketing channels including SEO, paid media, email, social media, and content marketing
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top