Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to simplify the way people work together. Dropbox Business is trusted by over 200,000 companies to safeguard their most important information. As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there's a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They're building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
- You will collaborate with PMs, designers, and conversion marketing to quickly ship new front-end experiments
- You'll work closely with other engineering teams so you can pioneer new front-end techniques
- You will write modular, secure, and well-tested front-end code (JS, HTML, and CSS)
- You'll improve the team and company - you will be an active participant in our culture (mentorship, interviewing, and new initiatives)
- You've built strong front-end development skills
- You have a real passion for front-end code
- You are experiment-driven and you have a collaborative mindset
- Bachelor degree orequivalentis required for this role
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top