Dropbox is used by millions of people around the world to be productive in their work and personal lives. We're looking for a standout writer to take us even further, and help us reach the largest enterprises and the solo entrepreneurs building businesses from the living room.
You'll join the Dropbox Marketing team and be responsible for developing copy for a wide variety of projects-everything from our website and landing pages to email campaigns and in-product messaging. To succeed in this role, you'll need to be deft at using words to reach, engage, and convert, and tying the performance of your copy to metrics.
If you're just as comfortable scrutinizing a 20-character landing page headline as you are delivering key messages across multiple launch touchpoints, we'd love to talk.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Brand, SEO, Social, Growth, Product, and Design to develop content
- Lead development for a variety of written materials: websites, landing pages, email campaigns, social, and in-product messaging
- Analyze the performance of copy across platforms
- Apply and maintain consistency with the Dropbox voice and our content standards
- Copyedit projects developed by other teams to ensure a consistent voice across the organization
- 7+ years copywriting experience, particularly in email and web
- Excellent writing and communication skills: able to craft engaging stories in short formats. Please include a link with samples of your work
- Experience writing conversion-driving content for B2B or B2C audiences: driving user sign-ups, sales, and product usage
- Knowledge of UX standards, SEO, and growth-driving tactics
- Teamwork and collaboration: Ability to foster strong working relationships with team members and cross-functional partners
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top