Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff—now we’re bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world.
Dropbox Value Management team works with our customers to discover and realize the value of Dropbox solutions. Together with Dropbox Sales and Customer Success teams, we support our most complex sales cycles and engage with our most strategic customers.
As a Value Manager, you will work with stakeholders in potential Dropbox customer organizations to discover and quantify the business value of Dropbox solutions. Together with our Sales teams, you will build relationships with our customers, understand their businesses, discover potential Dropbox impact, and quantify financial implications. At the same time, you will work with our existing customers and their Customers Success Managers to help showcase enterprise success with Dropbox. You will become an expert and a go-to-resource on Dropbox business and IT value – to our customers and colleagues alike.
- Value Discovery: provide end to end enterprise account sales cycle support, including:
- interviews with senior business and IT stakeholders
- use case discovery and business value quantification
- ROI calculations and financial impact modeling
- highly engaging presentations to senior business audiences
- Value Realization: lead post-sales customer value realization assessments to demonstrate business and IT value of Dropbox solutions:
- discover and replicate customer best practices that accelerate Dropbox adoption and maximize business and IT value
- manage benchmarking and maturity surveys
- support Dropbox upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Thought Leadership: in collaboration with Insights and other Dropbox teams, develop and articulate Dropbox business value proposition in a highly compelling manner
- build innovative thought leadership on collaborations
- provide business process and value-centered sales collateral
- support field sales training and execute scalable value selling programs
- act as in-house expert on business value discovery and communication
- B.S. or B.A. required, advanced degree (M.A., MBA, M.S., etc.) preferred
- Significant experience in strategy consulting in a tier 1 consulting firm or value engineering role at a leading software company
- Excellent consulting skillset, including discovery, analysis, quantitative modeling, listening, communication and project leadership skills
- Experience leading workshops and/or facilitating meetings with multilevel internal and customer audiences
- Experience with business case creation, use case analysis, benefit quantification, and proposal structuring
- Very strong executive presentation and persuasion skills
- Gravitas, being convincing in customer situations
- Understanding of software deal dynamics and ability to think strategically about driving software opportunities forward
- Good sense of humor coupled with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Drive and motivation to take on additional responsibilities over time
- Ability to work independently and creatively
- Willingness to travel up to 33% to customer sites
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top