Every Dropboxer plays a key role in helping us find and recruit amazing people, and our talent sourcing team leads the charge. It's no easy task to identify and attract the top talent in the world, but when you have the support of the entire company, it's deeply fun and rewarding. That's what makes recruiting at Dropbox special.
While "Everyone is a recruiter" at Dropbox, we are looking for a few individuals who are uniquely passionate about, and highly-proficient in, sourcing for engineering talent. As sourcers, we profile, identify, attract, and assess passive prospects and guide them on their journey to becoming Dropboxers. We are the primary advocate for our prospects and lead them through all steps in the recruiting and interviewing process. Once interviewing is complete, we participate in debrief sessions to represent our prospective new hires. If an offer is approved (yeah!), your job is mostly done and it's time for a recruiter partner to shepherd your new hire through the last step... the offer.
- Become a member of a tight-knit partnership with client-aligned recruiters.
- Partner with your clients, our hiring managers, to deeply understand their hiring needs and to develop strong, client-side, advocates for your prospects.
- Plan and execute creative and effective sourcing strategies to find talent that is both rare and in high demand.
- Maintain both fast turnaround, and long-term, relationship-driven, prospect pipelines.
- Use your experience and expertise to identify, attract, and evaluate your target prospects.
- Utilize inbound marketing techniques as part of a comprehensive prospect attraction strategy.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and project management skills to optimize weekly, monthly, and quarterly results which meet, or exceed, target metrics.
- Provide a truly uncommon customer experience for all prospects and potential new Dropboxers.
- 3+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience required.
- Expertise in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques including full proficiency with boolean searching, experience with a wide array of specialized sourcing tools, and a deep understanding of the primary resource sites, code repositories, groups, discussion forums, and conferences most frequented by software engineers.
- A deep and wide network to talent within the software and infrastructure engineering world.
- Keeps prospect data updated and accurate AND recognizes the value that comes from developing a long-term, internal, talent database.
- Experience building and developing pipelines of qualified, diversity candidates.
- Experience acting in a consultative manner where your guidance has led to improved outcomes, a positive candidate experience, while earning the respect of your peers and clients.
- Can demonstrate specific examples of how data and metrics have shaped your messaging to prospects, your overall strategy to develop a pipeline, and the building of trust with your clients.
- Extraordinary teamwork and multi-tasking skills.
- Thrives and can prioritize in an agile, rapidly changing environment.
- The ideal sourcer will have some basic hands-on programming experience.
- Bachelor's degree is ideal, but not required.
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top