Your role and impact
- You will collaborate with hiring managers to deeply understand their hiring needs and to develop strong, client-side, advocates for your prospects.
- You enjoy planning and executing creative and effective sourcing strategies to find talent that is both rare and in high demand.
- You will maintain both fast turnaround, and long-term, relationship-driven, prospect pipelines.
- You will use your experience and expertise to identify, attract, and evaluate your target prospects.
- You will utilize inbound marketing techniques as part of a comprehensive prospect attraction strategy.
- You will demonstrate excellent time management and project management skills to optimize weekly, monthly, and quarterly results which meet, or exceed, target metrics.
- You will provide a truly delightful customer experience for all prospects and potential new Dropboxers.
- 3+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience highly preferred.
- Expertise in both traditional and innovative talent sourcing techniques including full proficiency with boolean searching, experience with a wide array of specialized sourcing tools, and a deep understanding of the main resource sites, code repositories, groups, discussion forums, and conferences most frequented by software engineers.
- Keeps prospect data updated and accurate AND recognizes the value that comes from developing a long-term, internal, talent database.
- Experience building and developing pipelines of qualified, diversity candidates.
- Experience acting as a collaborative partner where your guidance has led to improved outcomes, a positive candidate experience, while earning the respect of your peers and clients.
- Can demonstrate specific examples of how data and metrics have shaped your messaging to prospects, your overall strategy to develop a pipeline, and the building of trust with your clients.
- Extraordinary teamwork and multi-tasking skills.
- Thrives and can prioritize in an agile, rapidly changing environment.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top