Technical Recruiting Coordinator Lead
- 3-5 years of technical recruiting coordination or recruiting experience required
- 2+ years of experience with leading recruiting or recruiting coordinator teams
- Committed work towards finding and connecting with the best talent
- Consistent track record for identifying and launching process improvements
- Validated experience in delivering a delightful candidate experience
- You have the ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- You demonstrate extraordinary teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- You can thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- You will collaborate with teams to understand and optimize interview scheduling and candidate management processes
- You have experience leading and developing teams of 5+ recruiting coordinators. Ability to maximize individual and team performance while maintaining a fun working environment.
- You have a clear bias for action and results. Ability to inspire action and foster a results-mindset in others.
- You have a superb ability to consult recruiters and sourcers. Ability to drive efforts and projects through relationships and a broad knowledge base.
- You can identify future scheduling challenges and create plans to overcome them .
- You have demonstrated personal accountability and integrity, and an ability to build long-term, productive relationships across a global business.
- You can help find and review new scheduling tools.
- You can create and lead a positive and delightful candidate experience.
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top