Technical Recruiting Coordinator Lead
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. Hundreds of millions of people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people globally.
Your role and impact
We’re looking for an extraordinary Recruiting Coordinator Lead to join our recruiting team. Our Recruiting Coordinator Lead is in charge of leading high performing recruiting coordinators by developing tools to handle their workload, assess interviewer capacity, identify process improvements and grow our recruiting coordinators. You would work closely with hiring teams to execute on all of the "behind the scenes" work that needs to happen to drive a great candidate experience. If you're a team player with an eye for process improvement who loves connecting people and opportunities, this is the role for you.
- 3-5 years of technical recruiting coordination or recruiting experience required
- 2+ years of experience with leading recruiting or recruiting coordinator teams
- Committed work towards finding and connecting with the best talent
- Consistent track record for identifying and launching process improvements
- Validated experience in delivering a delightful candidate experience
- You have the ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- You demonstrate extraordinary teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- You can thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- You will collaborate with teams to understand and optimize interview scheduling and candidate management processes
- You have experience leading and developing teams of 5+ recruiting coordinators. Ability to maximize individual and team performance while maintaining a fun working environment.
- You have a clear bias for action and results. Ability to inspire action and foster a results-mindset in others.
- You have a superb ability to consult recruiters and sourcers. Ability to drive efforts and projects through relationships and a broad knowledge base.
- You can identify future scheduling challenges and create plans to overcome them .
- You have demonstrated personal accountability and integrity, and an ability to build long-term, productive relationships across a global business.
- You can help find and review new scheduling tools.
- You can create and lead a positive and delightful candidate experience.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
Back to top