Technical Program Manager, Mobile Product
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They're building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
The Strategic Programs and Initiatives organization is the operational core of EPD functions. We build tools, develop and improve processes, and drive delivery of strategic programs. The Solo TPM will work closely with our Mobile product leadership to drive project execution and bring product features to market. The Solo TPM will work with Mobile teams, as well as cross-functional teams from different lines of business, across various Dropbox offices.
- You will work with the Mobile leadership to define product and project requirements, planning, driving and monitoring execution
- You will work with Mobile product leadership to refine roadmaps, identify dependencies and drive towards resolution
- You will support the engineering team with code reviews and design work as needed.
- You will develop and implement elegant and efficient processes and governance
- You will implement clear and regular communication cadences
- You will establish success measurements and reporting
- You will produce and maintain project documentation and dashboards
- 6+ years TPM experience driving SDLC projects across engineering organizations
- Experience delivering projects on mobile platforms such as Android or iOS
- Strong technical background, detailed driven and have excellent problem-solving abilities
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline or Computer Science or equivalent years of work experience running technical project / program management
- Ability to communicate effectively with engineers, product managers, and designers
- Professionalism in communication and excellent facilitation skills
- Proven ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage multiple workstreams, projects and programs
- Relationship-building, and influencing skills
- Jira experience a plus
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Back to top