Technical Program Manager, Mergers and Acquisitions
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
IT&S delivers technology strategy and solutions to our Dropbox business partners so they can work confidently, move fast, and scale effortlessly. We are the accelerator to the Dropbox business engine. We think of our team as a future-focused city planner for the Dropbox neighborhoods.We source, buildand implement the right technology solution, and fit it into exactly the right place so that everything meets the high bar that Dropboxers expect.
The role consists of being a technical leader and program manager across a broad set of Information technology initiatives, specifically for mergers and acquisitions (M&A's) as well as strategic and transformative IT initiatives.
Mergers and Acquisitions
You will be a Technical Lead with exceptional program management leading and managing high-profile projects that support Dropbox M&As that are critical to our growth. You will build out and continuously improve integration capabilities by identifying and developing process improvements, best practices, and tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team and improve the quality of integration efforts. You will also be responsible for understanding the strategic objectives, drive planning, assess risks and challenges, develop comprehensive project plans, drive multiple work streams and secure the necessary resources (internal and external) to make it happen.
IT Transformation Initiatives
You will also be the technical program manager for several transformational and high impact, strategic initiatives that will enable ITS to scale. You will partner cross-functionally across Dropbox with business and technical stakeholders and teams to ensure successful and timely outcomes.
A Successful Candidate Will...
Operate effectively with teams and executive management and be comfortable leading, negotiating and influencing without authority. You have strong planning and organizational skills, broad understanding of information technologies and business systems, knowledge of business functional areas and exceptional collaboration and communication skills. You are strategic and see the big picture while also being tactical managing the details, understand interdependencies and constraints between systems and processes, and able to drive a project from start-to-end.
- Lead due diligence efforts for M&As.
- Lead post-M&A operational integration and stabilization efforts.
- Build and foster positive relationships with executives and their management teams (technical and business).
- Be a change agent by leading and championing change management and transformation efforts.
- Domestic and international travel required as needed.
- 10+ years program and project management on large-scale implementation and integration projects.
- 5+ years experience with M&A work.
- Minimum undergraduate from an accredited university or college, with a preference for candidates with an MBA or Masters in Engineering/Computer Science.
- Ability to quickly synthesize large amounts of information into actionable plans.
- Ability to rally resources to execute and deliver under critical timelines.
- Domain knowledge of enterprise architecture and systems.
- Experience with implementing enterprises solutions (ESM, IAM) preferred.
- PMP and ITIL certified preferred.
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top