Technical Program Manager, EPD Ops
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They're building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
The Central Services organization is the operational core of the Engineering, Product, and Design (EPD) functions. We build tools, improve process, and develop and lead strategic programs to accelerate the collective impact of EPD.
In this role, you will help scale our existing EPD Onboarding program, developing the next wave of curricula by working closely with senior engineers and other subject matter experts. Cross-functionally, you'll work with key stakeholders and operational counterparts, including HR Business Partners, the Learning and Development team, Chiefs of Staff and other operational teams. You will help develop and execute on the roadmap for continued learning, identifying skill gaps, setting up processes, and working with engineers to build systems and tools for sustainable growth of these programs.
- You will identify, implement, and communicate improvements to scale existing Onboarding and Development programs
- You will collaborate effectively with leaders across EPD to establish trust and key stakeholder buy-in
- You will determine talent and skill gaps in technical audience and drive strategy to narrow such gaps
- You will be an ambassador for Dropbox engineering, product, and design culture and values
- You will communicate effectively with other Central Services program managers, who also are building solutions to improve organizational health
- 4+ years of program management experience
- Shown success in developing and implementing technical training or learning programs
- Proven ability to prioritize, multitask, and lead multiple workstreams
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems and basic web development skills (knowledge of Django is a plus)
- Knowledge of and experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to leverage technical tools to build and scale programs and solutions
- Classroom teaching experience a plus
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top