Technical Program Manager, Customer Engineering
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They're building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
The Customer Experience Engineering team inside Dropbox is tasked with delighting our customers through an entirely new support experience with our product. Our team has the opportunity to directly engage with customers to understand their needs both from a product and overall support experience. We strive to build a series of tools and product experiences that demonstrate all the available knowledge of product availability and customer insight.
As a member of this team you will drive the overall planning effort, write key technical specifications, and act as an interface between the Customer Experience Engineering team and our partners across Sales and Customer Support. This team determines what it takes to deliver a highly efficient, at scale, set of technical solutions for our customers.
- You will be accountable for thought leadership on how we use data to drive key metrics that impact our customers
- You will use data streams to determine overall effectiveness and impact to our customers
- You will be expected to partner with Customer Experience and Sales to utilize existing or building new data streams to reinforce decision-making
- You will be passionate about identifying risks, issues, and gaps while taking ownership of solving problems
- You will manage multiple contending priorities and drive alignment amongst diverse collaborators
- BS/BA degree
- 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience in cloud services or large scale software solutions
- Data querying experience such as TSQL, Hive
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and proven planning and project framing skills
- Experience collaborating with customers and vendors both internal and external to Dropbox
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top