Talent Management Lead
- Performance Management
- Performance management: Own deployment of the performance management process company-wide. Provide training and resources to people managers to encourage a culture of balanced and timely feedback throughout the performance cycle.
- Talent reviews: Execute the talent review process to ensure that we are creating a strong diverse leadership bench for the future. Develop a plan based on outcomes and work with HRBPs and business leaders to execute against it to ensure robust succession plans for identified roles. Identify coaching, feedback and assessment processes and resources to support leadership development. Partner closely with the head of leadership development to share insights and develop action plans.
- Talent Development
- Monitor key talent pools (e.g. Diverse Talent, Successors, etc.): Actively engage and monitor the development of this talent to ensure that development plans are in place and progressing.
- Coaching: Drive global coaching strategy and gain buy-in from business leaders. Provide consistent criteria for qualifying, managing, and evaluating coaching engagements. Manage full cycle engagements from assessing needs, chemistry sessions, kick off meetings and mid-way and end evaluation. Design robust (multi-level) evaluation strategies to measure the results and impact of our coaching program. Prepare and present quarterly and annual metrics that illustrate the impact of the coaching program. Develop a world-class coaching pool. Set the standard for coach experience/quality and develop an on-boarding process for new coaches.
- Employee engagement: Partner with HR Business Partners and Leaders to champion efforts to drive high engagement and inclusion across Dropbox. Utilize the engagement survey/org health survey results to measure progress.
- 10+ years of Talent Management experience
- University degree required; The ideal candidate will have an advanced degree in organizational psychology or a related field.
- Excellent consulting, contracting and project management skills to effectively engage with senior leaders and drive company-wide initiatives
- Strong leadership - Can manage and drive a team, while also getting into the details to solve issues and create solutions. A builder!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Proven ability to build deep relationships and partner both cross-functionally and globally.
- Experience working in a high tech, fast-paced, hyper growth environment is a plus.
- Deep subject matter expertise in talent planning, performance management, talent review, succession planning, and the practice of coaching.
- Must be comfortable working with, manipulating and influencing with data. Excellent experience in leveraging data/metrics to identify trends and proactively address
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills
- Strong MS Excel and PPT skills
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top