Strategic Territory Manager - UK
- Develop and qualify opportunities within the largest enterprises in the UK market
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies, develop a point of view about the target company and lay the foundation for a strong, long lasting relationship
- Lead the full business cycle to win teams within larger Enterprise accounts. Derive use cases from the teams won on Dropbox as the basis for larger deals or a wall-to-wall deal. Work together with your Strategic Account Executive to close larger deals
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Work with Customer Success Managers to help identify outside business units to help grow the original opportunity
- Tech sales experience, preferably SaaS, closing experience needed
- Successful track record in exceeding sales targets
- Proven excellence prospecting and working with large enterprise accounts
- Building rapport with regional strategic sales teams
- Demonstrated ability to interface successfully with C Level executives
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment.
- You have attested resilience in a sales environment.
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- BA or BS degree or equivalent work experience
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top