Strategic Territory Manager - Nordics
- Develop and qualify opportunities within the largest enterprises in the Scandinavian markets
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies, develop a point of view about the target company and lay the foundation for a strong, long lasting relationship
- Lead the full business cycle to win teams within larger Enterprise accounts. Derive use cases from the teams won on Dropbox as the basis for larger deals or a wall-to-wall deal. Work together with your Strategic Account Executive to close larger deals
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Work with Customer Success Managers to help identify outside business units to help grow the original opportunity
- Tech sales experience, preferably SaaS, closing experience needed
- Successful track record in exceeding sales targets
- Proven excellence prospecting and working with large enterprise accounts
- Building rapport with regional strategic sales teams
- Demonstrated ability to interface successfully with C Level executives
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment.
- You have attested resilience in a sales environment.
- Fluency in Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Finnish
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- BA or BS degree.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Ruchi broadens the Dropbox infrastructure by directing an Engineering Team that builds cutting-edge services, keeping users coming back for more. She also brainstorms products that benefit users.
Back to top