Strategic Territory Manager - DACH
As part of our Strategic Territory Management team, you will develop and nurture strategic relationships within our largest and most strategic Enterprise Accounts in the German, Austrian and Swiss markets, while helping to lead the entire B2B cycle from prospecting to closing. This new team in our Dublin office focuses on deeply researching companies, identifying key players in the decision making unit, building pipeline, closing landing deals in prospects and working as a team with their account executive in closing large deals and wall-to-wall deals.
- Develop and qualify opportunities within the largest enterprises in the German, Austrian and Swiss markets
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies, develop a point of view about the target company and lay the foundation for a strong, long lasting relationship
- Lead the full business cycle to win teams within larger Enterprise accounts. Derive use cases from the teams won on Dropbox as the basis for larger deals or a wall-to-wall deal. Work together with your Strategic Account Executive to close larger deals
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Work with Customer Success Managers to help identify outside business units to help grow the original opportunity
- Tech sales experience, preferably SaaS, closing experience needed
- Successful track record in exceeding sales targets
- Proven excellence prospecting and working with large enterprise accounts
- Building rapport with regional strategic sales teams
- Demonstrated ability to interface successfully with C Level executives
- Desire to work in a dynamic, challenging and exciting environment.
- You have attested resilience in a sales environment.
- Fluency in German and English
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- BA or BS degree.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top