Strategic Solutions Architect (pre-sales)
Our Sales team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic Sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As a Solutions Architect for our enterprise sales teams, you’ll play a huge role in helping companies understand the value of Dropbox Business. It’ll be your mission to demystify technology, optimize the sales process, and bash down any technical barriers that keep our customers from evaluating and adopting Dropbox.
- Know every detail of Dropbox Business (including our third-party integrations), and understand how enterprise solutions are managed and secured
- Support the Direct Sales team with technical product knowledge and objection handling in customer meetings, with travel as required
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, and Account Management teams to ensure smooth prospect-to-customer transitions and long-term customer success
- Help the Sales team move toward closing by making customer product trials a positive experience
- Respond to technical questions in RFIs and RFPs
- You have a bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, engineering, information systems, or other technical major
- You have outstanding communication skills that enable you to converse easily with everyone from end users to C-level executives
- You have a deep understanding of computing systems and principles particularly around the delivery of hosted services
- You have at least 7-10+ years of enterprise software or SaaS experience in a technical pre-sales role with a demonstrated track record of success
- You have a strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top