Strategic Partner Manager
Strategic Partner Managers are responsible for managing our most important relationships and ensuring their success though thoughtful product integrations that create sustainable value over the long term.
- Enable partner success through deal support, cross-functional planning, relationship management, and analytical insights to optimize the value of Dropbox product and distribution partnerships.
- Represent partners internally and Dropbox externally in ongoing strategic discussions with partners such as Microsoft, Dell, HP, Vodafone, and other Tier 1 technology companies.
- Manage executive-level contacts with key partners, including QBRs and CEO/COO level meetings.
- Develop business plans and growth strategies with partners and execute against metrics and milestones to drive user growth and revenue.
- Lead complex projects with multiple stakeholders and collaborate with all levels of management internally and externally to strengthen partnerships and maximize benefit for Dropbox and its partners.
- Work cross-functionally with the product and engineering teams to define product priorities and roadmap; work with the marketing team to define partner marketing initiatives.
- Create repeatable and scalable programs for onboarding new partners to support Dropbox’s ongoing partnership strategy.
- 5+ years of experience in partner management, business development, product management, or management consulting driving user and revenue growth via partnerships. Experience with cloud services or SaaS a plus.
- Highly analytical with the ability to consume, process and transform large amounts of information into actionable insights.
- Experience working with complex financial models, understanding the various inputs that influence ROI and incorporating those insights into deal planning and management.
- Ability to review and analyze complex contracts and familiarity with standard deal structures.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills and ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans.
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills with great attention to detail; flexibility to accommodate global partners in different time zones.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, comfort with ambiguity, and excellent interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of humor.
- Undergraduate degree from top university with outstanding academic performance; technical major (e.g., EE, CS) a plus.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top