Strategic Enterprise Account Executive - UK
- Manage the full sales cycle, from building awareness and generating leads to communicating Dropbox's value proposition to customers and closing large deals.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful, long-lasting relationships with influencers (IT managers, CIOs, executives, etc.) to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Manage, track, and report all sales activities and results with Salesforce.
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox Business.
- Help scale processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more.
- Develop deep understanding of Dropbox Business and the UK competitive landscape.
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team.
- 7+ years of technology direct sales experience, with current experience selling Software as a Service into the UK Enterprise market.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and cultivating long-lasting relationships with clients across multiple
- Results-driven, with a desire to hunt new business, while able to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine. Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment.
- Avid Dropbox user and a vocal technology evangelist.
- Eligibility to work in the EU.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Ruchi broadens the Dropbox infrastructure by directing an Engineering Team that builds cutting-edge services, keeping users coming back for more. She also brainstorms products that benefit users.
Back to top