Strategic Enterprise Account Executive - UK
- Manage the full sales cycle, from building awareness and generating leads to communicating Dropbox's value proposition to customers and closing large deals.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful, long-lasting relationships with influencers (IT managers, CIOs, executives, etc.) to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Manage, track, and report all sales activities and results with Salesforce.
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox Business.
- Help scale processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more.
- Develop deep understanding of Dropbox Business and the UK competitive landscape.
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team.
- 7+ years of technology direct sales experience, with current experience selling Software as a Service into the UK Enterprise market.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and cultivating long-lasting relationships with clients across multiple
- Results-driven, with a desire to hunt new business, while able to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine. Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment.
- Avid Dropbox user and a vocal technology evangelist.
- Eligibility to work in the EU.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top