Strategic Account Executive
Our People team makes sure Dropbox is a great place to work every day. We're responsible for growing and developing the careers of the talented people who work here.
- Manage time tracking and other people processes reliably, acting as an owner to ensure the process runs smoothly and any issues are resolved quickly and effectively
- Navigate complex issues effectively which will require an understanding of our people systems architecture/workflows often against time sensitive deadlines
- Identify opportunities to drive user-facing improvements to your processes which will require influencing cross-functional teams
- Devise and implement new people programs (time and others) which are designed to attract and retain the best talent
- Work on system launches/upgrades which will include working with our technology teams to determine business requirements, manage project plans, conduct user testing, develop communications and manage change associated with the launch
- 1–3 years of experience configuring or implementing Workday Time Tracking
- 3–5 years of experience designing HR processes and policies associated with time, leave or other HR areas
- Experience in global workplace operations program design and launches including customer service, operational efficiency measurement
- Comfortable with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Humble attitude with a willingness to shift from high-level strategic thinking to stepping in and helping to drive implementation alongside functional teams
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top