Sr. Project Manager, Financial Systems
As a Sr. Project Manager in the Business Technology PMO, you will be leading projects that are laying the foundation for Dropbox's core Financial systems. You'll work cross-functionally with partners in the Accounting organization to deliver solutions for our unique business needs.
Analytical rigor and critical thinking are essential, as you'll be digging into the details driving real, sustainable impact. You will interact directly with Dropbox leads to help inform your insights and will coordinate across all parts of the Dropbox Accounting team - Accounting Ops, FP&A, Tax - to execute initiatives designed to scale our internal systems.
- Building positive relationships with Sales, business and technical leaders
- Function as the accountable individual for overall solutions delivery on projects from initiation to closure
- Interact with both technical and non-technical peers to execute on deliverables throughout the project lifecycle, including but not limited to: creation of project documents (business case, BRD, timeline), coordination of internal and multi-functional resources, management of conflicts and negotiations between partners, and delivery of regular project statuses between project teams and partners
- Develop visual current state and end state architecture diagrams to guide dialogue with partners and inform the project roadmap
- Own end-to-end process for individual projects as well as overall project roadmap
- 5+ years of Accounting process analysis and functional system design experience
- 4+ years of project management
- 4+ years experience with Oracle EBS or equivalent ERP system
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Experience driving projects with senior business leaders
- You have demonstrated experience coordinating with engineering teams
- Experience leading ERP projects in Agile and Waterfall SDLC's.
- Superb communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top