Sr. Project Manager, Business Technology
As a Sr. Project Manager on the Business Technology PMO, you will lead projects that are laying the foundation for Dropbox's core internal business systems. You'll partner cross-functionally with partners across the organization to deliver solutions for Dropbox's unique internal business needs. These projects help Dropbox mature from a systems perspective; while also driving growth, revenue, operational efficiency, cost reduction, removing friction in broken processes, buy vs build analysis, becoming compliant, etc.
Analytical rigor and strategic thinking are critical and you'll be diving into the details driving real, sustainable impact:
- Leading multiple projects, partnering with multiple stakeholders, ensuring dependencies across teams are identified, and contributing to building a strong program and portfolio management practice.
- Focusing on complex projects in Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR and other business application technologies and other domains such as infrastructure and data warehousing or Business Intelligence.
- Interacting directly with Dropbox leads to help inform your insights and will coordinate cross-functionally across all parts of the Dropbox - to execute initiatives designed to scale our internal systems.
- Deep understanding of partner's functional process and systems landscape
- Managing the business unit project portfolio
- Project management execution
- Driving projects with senior business leaders
- Coordinating with engineering teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Develop senior leader presentations to provide the portfolio status
- Build and foster strong partnerships with business and technical leaders.
- You will function as the accountable individual for overall delivery on projects from initiation to closure.
- You will partner with both technical and non-technical peers to execute on deliverables throughout the project life-cycle.
- Effectively manage conflicts and negotiations between partners.
- Own end-to-end lifecycle for individual projects as well as overall project roadmap.
- You'll be responsible for the life cycle of project delivery, and understanding of functional processes related to the programs and/or projects you run
- As the PM, you will develop functional process flows, road-mapping and portfolio presentations.
- 5+ years of project management experience, focusing on large systems implementation experience
- 4+ years of experience implementing Enterprise systems (i.e SFDC, CRM, ERP, etc) systems
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Experience driving projects with senior business leaders
- Demonstrable experience coordinating with engineering teams
- Experience leading projects in Agile and Waterfall SDLCs.
- Superb interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with various non-technical and technical audiences
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top