Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Customer Evidence
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We're responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
As Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Customer Evidence you will lead the development of our customer evidence program to ensure we sourcing & developing strong examples to support our narratives, manage our public facing website to ensure it reflects our current messaging & lead cross functional programs with our stakeholders.
- Partner with our sales team to identify potential customer evidence candidates that are using Dropbox
- Interview customers to understand how they are using Dropbox & build a pipeline of potential customers that can be developed into evidence assets
- Build sales & marketing assets that communicate the customer story including videos, case studies, testimonials & more
- Engage with our sales teams by providing sales enablement support to enable them to tell the customer story
- Summarize customer feedback and engage with product teams at Dropbox to ensure that the "voice of the customer" is being incorporated into the product roadmap
- Own & manage our public facing solution pages to ensure they reflect our current messaging
- Lead cross functional programs such as our Customer Advisory Board
- Make sure you learning a ton & having fun!
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, computer science, information systems, or other technical major
- 8+ years experience in product marketing, partner marketing or sales
- Experience working with sales teams & driving programs to help support pipeline
- Depth is building narratives, identifying pain points & crafting solutions
- Project management skills: can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward, working across cross-functional teams
- Cross-functional leadership: demonstrated ability to work closely with partners, product, engineering, sales, PR, design, and partnerships teams
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top