Sr. Group Product Marketing Manager, Dropbox Business
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We're responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
As Sr. Group Product Marketing Manager, Dropbox Business you will lead a talented team of Product Marketing Managers that manage the core features of Dropbox spanning defining market requirements, crafting our value proposition, building our compete strategy and launching new products into the market.
- Assemble clear definition of customer needs, market trends, and competitive developments
- Drive market segmentation and persona development, ensuring it is built upon primary audience research
- Develop clear and concise product positioning, associated product messaging, and value proposition
- Drive the development of compelling content, including product roadmaps, website, launch content, analyst presentations, and more
- Assess market fit assessment and define future product posture to inform product development and product investments
- Drive clear alignment across stakeholder partners including Product Management, Engineering, Design, Sales, Brand, Communications, and more
- Serve as a strong product advocate for both internal teams and the external market, across events and analyst relations
- Provide leadership and direction to the Product Marketing team including mentoring, coaching, and career development
- Make sure you and the team are having fun and learning a ton!
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, engineering, information systems, or other technical major
- 8+ years experience in product marketing or partner marketing
- Project management skills: can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward, working across cross-functional teams
- Cross-functional leadership: demonstrated ability to work closely with partners, product, engineering, sales, PR, design, and partnerships teams
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Constance D.Software Engineer
Constance builds Dropbox’s channel platform for reseller partners, which enables Dropbox to expand to users and businesses in new regions. She has also contributed to several monetization platform launches, including chargeback automation and Dropbox Education.
Back to top