Solutions Architect (Pre-Sales)
- Know every detail of Dropbox Business (including our third-party integrations), and understand how technical solutions are managed and secured
- Support the Sales team with technical product knowledge and objection handling in customer meetings, with travel as required
- Interact with both technical and non-technical customers, gather relevant technical and business requirements, analyzes information and designs comprehensive solutions
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, and Partner Account Management teams to ensure smooth prospect-to-customer transitions and long-term customer success
- Help the Sales team move toward closing by making customer product trials a positive experience
- Work together with channel partners in creating a joint solution for customer opportunities.
- Respond to technical questions in RFIs and RFPs
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
- Outstanding communication skills and capabilities to build long-term business relationship.
- Understanding of computing systems and principles, particularly around the delivery of hosted services.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment.
- Ability to work closely with end users in a consulting, services or support capability.
- Avid Dropbox user and a vocal technology evangelist.
- Travel as required
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top