Solutions Architect (Pre-Sales) - BeNeLux
Our Sales team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
This role will be based in our brand new Amsterdam office and as a Solutions Architect, you’ll play a huge role in helping our BeNeLux customers understand the value of Dropbox Business. It’ll be your mission to to develop and support our growing list of customers, by working closely with them, showing the value of Dropbox and addressing technical challenges.
- Know every detail of Dropbox Business (including our third-party integrations), and understand how technical solutions are managed and secured
- Support the Sales team with technical product knowledge and objection handling in customer meetings, with travel as required
- Interact with both technical and non-technical customers, gather relevant technical and business requirements, analyzes information and designs comprehensive solutions
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, and Partner Account Management teams to ensure smooth prospect-to-customer transitions and long-term customer success
- Help the Sales team move toward closing by making customer product trials a positive experience
- Work together with channel partners in creating a joint solution for customer opportunities.
- Respond to technical questions in RFIs and RFPs
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
- Outstanding communication skills and capabilities to build long-term business relationship.
- Understanding of computing systems and principles, particularly around the delivery of hosted services.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment.
- Ability to work closely with end users in a consulting, services or support capability.
- Avid Dropbox user and a vocal technology evangelist.
- Fluent in Dutch.
- Travel as required
Back to top