Solutions Architect, APAC
- Know every detail of Dropbox Business (including our third-party integrations), and understand how enterprise solutions are managed and secured.
- Support the direct/outbound Sales team with technical product knowledge and objection handling in customer meetings, with travel as required.
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, and Customer Success Management teams to ensure smooth prospect-to-customer transitions and long-term customer success.
- Work with the Product Management team around product roadmap visibility and presentations and customer feedback/input from the field.
- Help the sales team move toward closing by making customer product trials a positive experience.
- Work with the marketing teams around events, online campaign support and other marketing support activities from a product solutioning perspective.
- Work with our Channel team to help enable the growing set of Channel partners (currently 200+ in just Australia) in terms of enablement and also supporting larger deals (with the sales team).
- Help with RFx responses.
- You are passionate about contemporary technologies
- You love being in front of customers and helping them get excited and successful with technology
- You have a bachelor�'s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, information systems, or other technical major.
- You have outstanding communication skills that enable you to converse easily with everyone from end users to C-level executives.
- You have a deep understanding of computing systems and principles particularly around the delivery of hosted services.
- You have at least 4+ years of enterprise software or SaaS experience in a technical pre-sales role with a demonstrated track record of success.
- You have a strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top