- Know every detail of Dropbox for Business (including our third-party integrations), and understand how technical solutions are managed and secured
- Support the Channel Sales team with technical product knowledge and objection handling in customer meetings.
- Deliver training to our Channel partners to ensure they have a extensive knowledge of Dropbox.
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, and Partner Account Management teams to ensure smooth prospect-to-customer transitions and long-term customer success
- Partner with the Channel Sales team to onboard new partners.
- Build materials at scale
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
- 2 - 7 years experience.
- You have outstanding communication skills with everyone from end users to executives.
- Understanding of computing systems and principles, particularly around the delivery of hosted services.
- You have a passionate about learning in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Preferred experience working with sales teams in cloud computing or related technical fields
- Ability to work with end users in a consulting, services or support capability.
- Travel as required
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Ruchi broadens the Dropbox infrastructure by directing an Engineering Team that builds cutting-edge services, keeping users coming back for more. She also brainstorms products that benefit users.
Back to top