Solutions Architect (Pre-Sales)
Our Sales team shares Dropbox for Business with enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic Sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As a Solutions Architect in our EMEA Mid Market Sales team, you’ll play a huge role in helping our partners understand the value of Dropbox for Business. It’ll be your mission to to develop and support our growing list of customers, by working closely with them in , showing the value of Dropbox and addressing technical challenges.
- Know every detail of Dropbox for Business (including our third-party integrations), and understand how technical solutions are managed and secured
- Support the Mid Market Sales team with technical product knowledge and objection handling in customer meetings, with travel as required
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, and Partner Account Management teams to ensure smooth prospect-to-customer transitions and long-term customer success
- Help the Sales team move toward closing by making customer product trials a positive experience
- Work together with channel partners in creating a joint solution for customer opportunities.
- Respond to technical questions in RFIs and RFPs
- Bachelor�'s degree or higher in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
- Outstanding communication skills and capabilities to build long-term business relationship.
- Understanding of computing systems and principles, particularly around the delivery of hosted services.
- A strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Ability to work closely with end users in a consulting, services or support capability.
- Travel as required
Back to top