Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. Hundreds of millions of people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people globally.
Our Engineering team is building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day. We take on the complexities of technology that affect everyday life, so that people can get back to living and doing their best work.
Your role and impact
Our foundation team is building an abstract, extendable and customizable UX framework based on React-Redux, to be used by the entire Dropbox engineers. We have the opportunity to make a significant impact and will change the way Dropbox engineers are developing applications for Dropbox Business.
We are looking for people who share our passion and belief that the best technology is simple and usable – and that our users deserve the best experience we can build. Our user interface engineers are the people responsible for building, polishing, and delivering those experiences, for premier user experience.
At Dropbox's office in Israel, we're a small team of talented engineers, building innovative solutions that revolutionize how businesses of all sizes handle their everyday work. In addition to making an impact on our products and hundreds of millions of users, you'll help form the cultural foundation of Dropbox's growing presence in Israel. This is a unique opportunity to work on substantial, big-company engineering projects at scale.
We’ve got an incredible team with some of the best designers and engineers in the world. If you love building out pixel-perfect, thoughtfully executed, intuitive UI, and want to work with people who feel the same, let’s talk!
- Build excellent user experiences
- Engineer the libraries and frameworks that power across the stack
- You will take on tough design and product problems
- Work cross-functionally across design and engineering to polish the product experience
- You take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment
- Great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- Previous experience with Python, React, Redux and Immutable.js is a plus
- Experience with full stack performance optimization is a plus
- You want to build well-engineered reusable front-end components and abstractions
- Ability to work both independently and with teammates
- You focus on quality, sweating the details, and delighting our users
- You look for opportunities to solve problems in innovative ways
- You have great instincts around building delightful user experiences, and can balance iteration speed with quality
- You want to work on a team of the world's best software designers and engineers, building a product that you use every single day!
Benefits and Perks
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected]
, Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.