Software Engineer - UI
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. Hundreds of millions of people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people globally.
Our Engineering team is building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day. We take on the complexities of technology that affect everyday life, so that people can get back to living and doing their best work.
At Dropbox's office in Israel, we're a small team of talented engineers, building innovative solutions that revolutionize how businesses of all sizes handle their everyday work. In addition to making an impact on our products and hundreds of millions of users, you'll help form the cultural foundation of Dropbox's growing presence in Israel.
This is a unique opportunity to work on substantial, big-company engineering projects at scale.
Your role and impact
Do you want to come help us build a world-class user experience on products like Dropbox? We’re looking for people who share our passion and belief that the best technology is simple and usable – and that our users deserve the best experience we can build. Our user interface engineers are the people responsible for building, polishing, and delivering those experiences.
We’ve got an incredible team with some of the best designers and engineers in the world. If you love building out pixel-perfect, thoughtfully executed, intuitive UI, and want to work with people who feel the same, let’s talk!
- Build excellent user experiences
- Engineer the libraries and frameworks that power our front-end stack
- You will take on tough design and product problems
- Work cross-functionally across design and engineering to polish the product experience
- You take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment
- You have great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- You want to build well-engineered reusable front-end components and abstractions
- Ability to work both independently and with teammates
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product
- You have experience and ability to build working UI quickly
- Positive outlook towards work and people
- Intellectually curious, passionate, and inventive
- You focus on quality, sweating the details, and delighting our users
- You look for opportunities to solve problems in innovative ways
- You love making things appealing, and you have a deep understanding of usability and visual design
- You want to work on a team of the world's best software designers and engineers, building a product that you use every single day!
- Experience with building accessible products is a plus
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
Back to top