Software Engineer - Security Generalist
We're looking for Software Generalists who are passionate about building end to end software solutions that impact millions of users. Every Dropbox software release improves millions of lives, and you'll find a high petabyte-to-engineer ratio here. We're all about shipping high-leverage projects, even if they're risky or novel. We care deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. Trust and respect are deeply rooted in our engineering culture. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are interested in infrastructure, security or product engineering we want to hear from you!
- Build infrastructure to handle metadata for hundreds of billions of files, hundreds of petabytes of user data, and millions of concurrent connections.
- Design software that scales over millions of users and data.
- Evangelize secure coding practices across all engineering teams.
- Work on new product features to make Dropbox users and data more secure.
- Be involved with every aspect of engineering here at Dropbox and drive end to end solutions.
- You have a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- You have 2+ years of industry experience in Infrastructure, Security, or Product engineering.
- You are independent and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- You use excellent communication skills, on both technical and non-technical issues.
- You have a desire to take Dropbox even further. If our large-scale projects resonate, we'd love to learn more about you and find out if we can work together.
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top