Software Engineer - Release
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. Hundreds of millions of people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people globally.
Your role and impact
- Craft and maintain fully automated CI infrastructure for the desktop client platform.
- Streamline, standardize, and automate build and release processes. Focus on scale and efficiency.
- Design tooling for repeatable, reliable, and consistent development and test environments.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience is required for this role.
- Strong skill with one or more scripting languages, Python experience highly desired
- Solid understanding of source code version control systems, branching, merging, etc.
- Strong familiarity with configuration management and continuous integration systems.
- Extensive knowledge of at least one: Unix/Linux, Windows, OSX; multi-platform experience highly desired.
- Experience automating release and build processes desired.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
Back to top