Software Engineer - Product Infrastructure
Engineering - Product Team | New York, NY
Your role and impact
- You will build infrastructure to power Dropbox’s products at massive scale. The work you do will have a significant impact on our users.
- You will design and own major architectural components and systems of our product infrastructure, ensuring that our users' most important data is available at a moment's notice.
- You will be part of a team committed to operational excellence, placing users first.
- We're looking for brilliant engineers who are hungry to take Dropbox even further. If these large-scale projects resonate with you, and you would like to strongly influence the direction and culture of our New York office, we'd love to learn more about you and find out if we can work together.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent is required for this role.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Ruchi broadens the Dropbox infrastructure by directing an Engineering Team that builds cutting-edge services, keeping users coming back for more. She also brainstorms products that benefit users.
Back to top