Software Engineer - Product Infrastructure
In New York City, we're building product infrastructure that powers collaboration at scale.
The Previews Infrastructure team is responsible for rendering our users' content on Dropbox (for example, when browsing or viewing shared links on web or mobile). We use cutting-edge technologies to render high-fidelity, performant previews for dozens of popular document types and serve them in real time to hundreds of millions of users around the world.
Dropbox Paper is a real-time collaborative editor designed for people who work together. Its infrastructure is still in early stages of its evolution as it gains traction and broader usage. The product only recently took off the Beta label, and there are many foundational infrastructure decisions still to be made.
The New York City office has small, talented teams building efficient, trustworthy, and performant infrastructure behind Dropbox's products. We are a tight-knit and growing office, and every engineer has the opportunity to have great technical and cultural influence as the team grows.
- You will build infrastructure to power Dropbox's products at massive scale. The work you do will have a significant impact on our users.
- You will design and own major architectural components and systems of our product infrastructure, ensuring that our users' most important data is available at a moment's notice.
- You will be part of a team committed to operational excellence, placing users first.
- We're looking for brilliant engineers who are hungry to take Dropbox even further. If these large-scale projects resonate with you, and you would like to strongly influence the direction and culture of our New York office, we'd love to learn more about you and find out if we can work together.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent is required for this role.
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top