Software Engineer, Platform Automation
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They're building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
You will build tools, testing frameworks and release pipelines that allows Dropbox teams to easily build and validate high quality features across our web, mobile and desktop platforms. The Application Platform team is responsible for the foundational software across Dropbox's Web, Desktop and Mobile products. You will be responsible for the underlying technology and tools that support the Dropbox applications on Web, Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android and Mobile platforms. Come help unleash Dropboxer creativity by making it simple to develop and deliver reliable and high quality products to our end users on web, mobile, and desktop platforms.
- Craft, maintain, document super-reliable automation tools and frameworks
- Build continuous integration pipelines to increase developer velocity
- Define and measure KPIs for software quality
- Evangelize automation best practices
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related
- 4+ years experience.
- Experience in working on large code bases
- Real passion for fast, reliable, high-signal test automation systems
- Experience with building testing frameworks (eg Pytest, Selenium, LDTP, Atomac, Espresso, Jest)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and automation tools (eg Jenkins, BuildBot, Travis)
- Experience in at least one of the following: test automation, test-driven development, build and release infrastructure, optimizing software, debugging, building tools and testing frameworks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top