Software Engineer, HelloSign - Location Flexible
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to design a more enlightened way of working. From our headquarters in San Francisco to eight dedicated Studios and a worldwide team of employees who choose where they work best, our Virtual First approach is leading the way into the future of work.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They're building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
If you are someone who thrives on innovation, thinking outside the box and have a real passion for building something users love, we want to hear from you.
Our customer base of 80,000(andgrowing!) businesses already love us, and now we're thinking even bigger. In our push towards enterprise, we're looking for skilled and motivated engineers to join our expanding team.
At HelloSign, we build our products with performance, scale and security in mind. In addition to your extraordinary technical skills, you should also be able to put yourself in the user's shoes and think critically about how your work will improve their experience. We take pride in our work and want you to as well.
- Develop features on the HelloSign and Dropbox platforms.
- Participate in system design, code reviews, on-call rotations, and new-hire interviews/onboarding.
- Grow your technical skills through a combination of mentoring, learn-by-doing project work, and in-house learning & development resources.
- You have 2+ years of software engineering experience.
- Youhave experience developing web applications with PHP
- Previous experience as a FullStack Web Engineer.
- Ability to lead projects from requirement phase to production.
Benefits and Perks
- Generous company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 11 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top