Software Engineer, HelloSign - Location Flexible
- San Francisco, CA
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. The location listed on the job description is simply so our jobs get picked up by job boards as they require a specific location. Being Virtual First means, location is flexible, so please feel free to apply to any position regardless of the location listed. Final location will be determined, by teams and individuals as the hiring process unfolds.
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They're building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
If you are someone who thrives on innovation, thinking outside the box and have a real passion for building something users love, we want to hear from you.
Our customer base of 80,000 (and growing!) businesses already love us, and now we're thinking even bigger. In our push towards enterprise, we're looking for skilled and motivated engineers to join our expanding team.
At HelloSign, we build our products with performance, scale and security in mind. In addition to your extraordinary technical skills, you should also be able to put yourself in the user's shoes and think critically about how your work will improve their experience. We take pride in our work and want you to as well.
- Develop features on the HelloSign and Dropbox platforms.
- Participate in system design, code reviews, on-call rotations, and new-hire interviews/onboarding.
- Grow your technical skills through a combination of mentoring, learn-by-doing project work, and in-house learning & development resources.
- You have 2+ years of software engineering experience.
- You have experience developing web applications with PHP
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top