Software Engineer - Android
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. Hundreds of millions of people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people globally.
Our Engineering team is architecting a family of products that handle over a billion files a day. We take on the complexities of technology that affect everyday life, so that people can get back to living and doing their best work.
Your role and impact
The Mobile team is passionate about innovation within the Dropbox app, constantly improving both the technical foundation and the user interface. We're passionate about developing scalable, well-designed software that improves people’s lives globally. We invite you to join our world-class team and help build the future of Dropbox!
- You will work alongside a premier cross-functional team to build delightful products and experiences for millions of people
- You will shape the direction of future mobile products at Dropbox
- You have a strong software engineering background
- You enjoy the challenges of building data intensive, highly responsive, and fault tolerant apps in the constrained environment of a smartphone
- You have a willingness to buck the trends and learn new approaches to build software. We're always devising faster and more effective ways to build
- You having some Android experience is preferred, but not required
- Your experience with building accessible products is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
Back to top