Software Engineer — Accessibility
- Make Dropbox web UIs accessible to all users
- Engineer the libraries, frameworks, and internal tools that power our front-end stack
- Work cross-functionally across design and engineering to improve the product experience
- Advise and empower engineering teams to build web UIs according to accessibility best practices and guidelines
- Take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment
- Great engineering skills, including a deep understanding of JS, HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge of web accessibility standards, specifically WCAG 2.0 AA guidelines, and when to use and not use ARIA
- Experience testing and debugging accessible UIs with automated tools and assistive technology such as JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver
- A desire to build and improve reusable front-end components and abstractions
- Motivation and interest in educating others
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top