We've developed a set of values that enables us to do this. Specifically, we write great software and sweat the details, focus on impact, and create a harmonious culture. Creating elegant products begins with lots of prototyping and iteration to explore the problem space. It culminates in careful attention to edge cases and error handling, polished code, and great tests to ensure that we ship a reliable product that never compromises data integrity or security. Every Dropbox software release improves millions of lives, and you'll find a high petabyte-to-engineer ratio here. We're all about shipping high-leverage projects, even if they're risky or novel. We care deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. Trust and respect are deeply rooted in our engineering culture.
At Dropbox's office in Israel, we're a small team of talented engineers, building innovative solutions that revolutionize how businesses of all sizes manage their everyday work! In addition to making an impact on our products and hundreds of millions of users, you'll partake in the cultural foundation of Dropbox's growing presence in Israel.
- Build amazing user-facing features
- You will pursue tough engineering and product problems
- Create new ideas with our design teams to continually iterate on the experience
- Work cross-functionally to evaluate the relative importance of and need for product initiatives
- Take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment
- You have great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- Ability to work both independently and on a team
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product
- You can handle full-stack projects and are able to build a minimum working product quickly
- You have a good product sense and eagerness to work on a diverse set of engineering challenges
- Fluency with both front-end and back-end technologies -- however specific technologies don't matter nearly as much as having a breadth of experience and an eye for great product
- Thrives in open or ambiguous environments
- Great attitude towards work and people
- You are intellectually curious, passionate, and inventive
- Focus on quality, sweat the details, and delight our users
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top