- Tel Aviv, Israel
Thank you for your interest in Dropbox careers. We are actively hiring for this position and look forward to reviewing your application. Dropbox is continuing to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic as the health and safety of our community, employees and candidates remain our number one priority. We appreciate your flexibility as we adapt our hiring processes during this evolving situation.
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They're building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
We write great software and sweat the details, focus on impact, and create a harmonious culture. Creating elegant products begins with lots of prototyping and iteration to explore the problem space. It culminates in careful attention to edge cases and error handling, polished code, and great tests to ensure that we ship a reliable product that never compromises data integrity or security. Every Dropbox software release improves millions of lives, and you'll find a high petabyte-to-engineer ratio here. We're all about shipping high-leverage projects, even if they're risky or novel. We care deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. Trust and respect are deeply rooted in our engineering culture.
At Dropbox's office in Israel, we're a small team of talented engineers, building innovative solutions that revolutionize how businesses of all sizes manage their everyday work! In addition to making an impact on our products and hundreds of millions of users, you'll partake in the cultural foundation of Dropbox's growing presence in Israel.
- Build amazing user-facing features
- You will pursue tough engineering and product problems
- Create new ideas with our design teams to continually iterate on the experience
- Work cross-functionally to evaluate the relative importance of and need for product initiatives
- Take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment
- 2+ years of software engineering and/or relevant work experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science orequivalentis required for this role
- You have great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- Ability to work both independently and on a team
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product
- You can handle full-stack projects and are able to build a minimum working product quickly
- You have a good product sense and eagerness to work on a diverse set of engineering challenges
- Fluency with both front-end and back-end technologies -- however specific technologies don't matter nearly as much as having a breadth of experience and an eye for great product
- Thrives in open or ambiguous environments
- Great attitude towards work and people
- You are intellectually curious, passionate, and inventive
- Focus on quality, sweat the details, and delight our users
Back to top