SEO Technical Program Manager
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We're responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox seeks a strategic SEO Program Manager to optimize our web platform with an aim towards engaging our customer base and enabling revenue growth at scale. You thrive in a rapidly changing environment, feel invigorated by the idea of solving complex SEO challenges, strive to meet the highest standards, and use the knowledge of partners to make a huge impact across the organization.
You will inform, influence, and help build the SEO program from the ground up. Key aspects of this role include using data to understand our products and customer behaviors to identify SEO opportunities, build business cases, run SEO experiments and execute results-focused projects at scale.
- Drive SEO strategy in cooperation with the SEO team
- Design, execute, and report on SEO experiments
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize scalable web platform and page-level SEO projects based on traffic and revenue growth opportunities
- Craft compelling business cases for SEO projects, including impact sizing with Analytics and Finance teams
- Influence our growth strategy by working closely with partners and accounting for their requirements, including Engineering, Product, and Design
- Create technical SEO roadmap, contributing to quarterly and annual planning
- Partner with Analytics to ensure we have the marketing technology, analytics systems necessary to work at scale
- Forecast SEO performance, set SEO targets, build reporting, and communicate pacing towards targets
- Setup SEO tools and regularly maintain dashboards
- Vendor management ensuring that deliverables meet business requirements and brand guidelines to a high standard
- Minimum of 5-8 years of SEO experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate under pressure on time-critical initiatives
- Strong technical and analytical background
- Program management experience, including planning and prioritization
- Validated results driving SEO initiatives in a fast-moving, dynamic, international organization
- Expertise with SQL, Excel, and SEO tools (Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, BrightEdge, LinkDex, Moz, Botify, ScreamingFrog, etc.)
- Deep understanding of SaaS lifecycle preferred
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top