Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We're responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox seeks a SEO Program Manager with deep expertise in content marketing to establish SEO content production processes, content calendars, experiment plans, and reporting. You're will be a creator and an advocate for customers. You feel invigorated by the idea of building a compelling experience and generating traffic and revenue growth without compromising high quality standards.
Key partners will be Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Communications, Customer Experience, and Growth to help articulate product value while staying on-brand. Key aspects of this role include analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to identify content gaps, overseeing content SEO localization, content personalization and audience segmentation.
- Use web analytics, audience segmentation, keyword research, and competitive insights to identify content opportunities that will contribute to traffic growth and website engagement
- Own SEO content production and distribution processes, ensuring content flows from ideation to launch to amplification
- Help scale SEO localization and region-specific messaging
- Ensure SEO content is on-brand; consistent in terms of style quality, and tone; and optimized for search and user experience
- Partner with SEO Lead and stakeholders to map out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, continuously evolving the strategy based on new data and insights
- Own the SEO content calendar and coordinating with meaningful stakeholders
- Integrate SEO content activities with marketing campaigns
- Conduct ongoing tests and experiments to gauge content effectiveness, using results to make recommendations, and revise content
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell content opportunities through content analysis, and deploying content assets for higher conversion rates
- Supervise the maintenance of content inventories, establishing workflows for auditing, editing, and sunsetting outdated and underperforming content
- Minimum of 5-8 years of SEO experience and content marketing
- Strong analytical background
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate under pressure on time-critical initiatives
- Validated results driving SEO initiatives in a dynamic, international organization
- Expertise with SQL, Excel, and SEO tools (Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, BrightEdge, Moz, Botify, ScreamingFrog, etc.)
- Multilingual abilities (specifically Japanese or French) a major plus
- BA/BS degree, preferably in English, journalism, public relations, or related communications field
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top