Senior University Recruiter
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they're happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
Every Dropboxer plays a key role in helping us find and recruit amazing people, and our recruiting team leads the charge by coordinating these efforts. It's no easy task to identify and attract the top talent in the world, but when you have the support of the entire company, it's incredibly fun and rewarding. That's what makes recruiting at Dropbox special.
We're looking for a Senior University Relations (UR) Recruiter to join our extraordinary university relations programs and team. You will help us tell the Dropbox story to a diverse audience and play an active role in building the pipeline of future Dropboxers. If you're a great teammate with an eye for talent who loves connecting people and opportunities, this is the role for you.
- Recruit new graduates and interns for Dropbox
- Handle engineering reqs and 'hard to fill' roles (e.g. PhD, specialized roles)
- Engage, build, and maintain relationships with Dropbox schools and on-campus diversity partners
- Proactively manage referral pipeline
- Influence and set direction for the UR organization
- Plan, coordinate, execute, and report results on UR programs and initiatives including diversity events and conferences
- Champion diversity students and ensure they are top-of-mind for Dropbox hiring managers
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand current (and future) hiring needs
- Provide data-inspired recommendations to guide decision-making related to UR recruiting strategies and goals
- Consistent record of sourcing high-level and/or diverse UR students
- Spearhead UR programs including summer and co-op internships
- Deep understanding of technical schools across the US
- SF (HQ) based, 35% US domestic travel required
- 5+ years of UR experience, experience with technical hiring and UR programs highly desirable
- Experience recruiting in a fast-paced, dynamic technology company
- Consistent track record identifying, recruiting, and closing computer science/SWE students
- Solid knowledge of on-campus schedules and 'rules of engagement'
- Background/experience with PhD and MBA recruiting preferred
- Demonstrated passion and ability to successfully identify, qualify, and engage diverse interns and new graduates
- Deep understanding of diversity organizations within UR (e.g. NSBE, SHPE, AnitaB.org etc)
- Working knowledge of a major applicant tracking system (Greenhouse, Jobvite, etc) and sourcing tools (LinkedIn, Piazza, etc)
- Extraordinary teamwork and multitasking skills
- Enjoy working in a constantly changing environment
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail
- Humble attitude with a willingness to shift from high-level critical thinking to stepping in and helping to drive implementation alongside functional teams
- Excellence as a writer, communicator, and presenter
- 30~35% travel required during recruiting season
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top