Senior Solutions Architect- Tokyo/ シニアソリューションアーキテクト
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
Our Solution Architects team (a part of our sales team) shares knowledge of Dropbox Business with enterprises sales and customers around the world, to helping them understand the benefits of Dropbox to offer teams at scale and how to apply our solution to the customers' environment . We're a collaborative and empathetic team, focused on understanding businesses needs to work better together. We work directly with the sales team as well as other teams such as marketing, Business Development, Product management and more.
As a Solutions Architect for our Japan enterprise and mid-market sales and channel teams, you'll play a huge role in helping companies understand the value of Dropbox for Business. It'll be your mission to demystify technology, optimize the sales process, and bash down any technical barriers that keep our customers from evaluating and adopting Dropbox. You will get to work with interesting and leading brands in Japan.
- Supporting the direct/outbound Sales team with technical knowledge and and advice, handling technical objections in customer meetings. Short traveling will be needed based on business request.
- Work with Channel Sales team to help enablement of channel partners and also support them in a presales capacity.
- Being an internal and external subject matter expert on the detailed functional and technical capabilities of Dropbox Business, and how it is integrated and secured in the customers' environments and 3rd party solutions.
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, and Customer Success Management teams to ensure smooth product delivery and commit long-term customer success.
- Lead a team of senior SAs (with the assistance of your regional leader) as a 'player'- 'coach' - you will manage the team but most of your time will be spent setting an example as an SA yourself.
- Help coach new and more junior sales staff together with sales leadership team and colleagues.
- Hire and retain great SA talent to the team, by living and demonstrating the Dropbox culture and values, and by creating an environment with individual career growth.
- Work with the marketing teams around events, online campaign technical support.
- Passionate about contemporary technologies
- Love being in front of customers and helping them get excited with technical knowledge and communication skills.
- A deep understanding of computing infrastructures and SaaS/PaaS service.
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Proven team/tech lead experience
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- At least 4+ years of enterprise software solution or SaaS/PaaS experience in a technical pre-sales or consulting role with a demonstrated track record of success.
- Capable and excited about taking the charge on initiatives, running "projects" and leading colleagues and peers when needed.
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer science, engineering, information systems, or other technical major
- Business level of English (Writing, Reading, and Speaking) as you will be working with colleagues globally
- Fluency of Japanese (Writing, Reading, and Speaking)
- Japanese work authorization
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Back to top