Senior Security & Privacy Specialist
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As a Security and Compliance specialist in the Pre-Sales Solutions Architect team, you'll play a huge role in helping our customers understand the value of Dropbox Business. As a domain authority this field, It'll be your mission to develop and support our growing list of customers, by working closely with them, deep diving on the security and legal aspects of using Dropbox Business!
- Know every detail of Dropbox Business (including our third-party integrations), and understand how technical solutions are run and secured
- Be proficient in Dropbox's security architecture
- Promote and foster a culture of trust within and outside of Dropbox
- Speak on behalf of Dropbox in industry events
- You will support our Sales team with security, compliance, product knowledge and objection handling in customer meetings, with travel as required
- Help the Sales team move toward closing by making customer product trials a positive experience
- Liaison with the Security Product Management, Legal and Compliance teams globally
- Deliver internal training to Sales and Solutions Architect teams to keep them abreast of new developments in the security and compliance space.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
- Fluency or working proficiency in English. Other European language a plus.
- You possess amazing knowledge of internet technologies, related to the offering of cloud services to customers (TCP/IP, HTTPS, DNS, Proxies, Firewalls and Caching Engines)
- Considerate knowledge of networking concepts (LAN, MAN, VPN)
- You have an understanding of collective networks (File Servers, Active Directory)
- Extensive knowledge of Information Security frameworks (ISO 27001, SOC)
- Familiarity with current legal framework (GDPR, Privacy Shield, MCC)
- Demonstrable experience in security
- Understanding of computing systems and principles, particularly around the delivery of hosted services.
- You will have good interpersonal skills and capabilities you will build long-term business relationship.
- A strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Ability to work closely with end users in a consulting, services or support capability.
Back to top